2.25.2007

Invest in a Rainy Day!

What happens when it rains? People stay inside and go stir crazy! But not when you have something to do! This is why you should always have a rainy day pot. That way, you can go see a movie, or go to a show or something, instead of lying around with the heater turned up. Just make sure you don't save your umbrella-money... Some of you adults out there might not think that this is applicable, but there is a different meaning to saving for a rainy day. What would happen if you got laid off? Where would the money come from if you didn't have a job? You would need to have saved it before-hand. This kind of rainy day saving should allow you to live normally for at least 6 months. That's one long rainy day! But that kind of rainy day savings could be applicable to anything, also known as an "emergency fund". That kind of fund would cover small emergencies like a broken arm, but it's good to have larger funds, like if your roof blows off in that 6-month-long rainy day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude put more articles on

Anonymous said...

I agree,
amazing writer man!

Anonymous said...

how old are you?
your young right?
thats pretty impressive!!!

Anonymous said...

facebook likes
1000 facebook likes

http://phasmid-study-group.org/content/Phasmid-Studies http://matadortravel.com/forum/travel-talk/whats-good-esl-or-tesol-course-i-can-take
buy facebook likes facebook likes buy facebook likes
Well, I'm not too sure it's a trojan horse but it's what I think. Anyways, one of my friends messaged me on msn saying, "is this you ? lol" then gave me a link. I clicked on it and it was one of those things where you have to download it. So I did. (I know, I'm very gullible D:) So I went back on msn, the computer was doing tthings automatically by itself. Everytime I tried to message someone, as soon as I start typing, it sends the same thing. "is this you ? lol" then the link. It then starts sending to every single person who's online on my list. I shut down my laptop and I try again. It still keeps doing the same thing on my msn. The trojan horse is in my msn. Should I get rid of this virus by completely deleting my whole windows live messenger and reinstalling it again? I'm trying to get the simplest ways to get rid of this virus, besides restoring my laptop. Also can I have simple explanations with not too big words? I'm not really that intelligent, haha. Thanks again, every answer matters :)

facebook likes buy facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]get facebook likes [/url] buy facebook likes