5.16.2007

Power of vii

Running your own blogging network can seriously pay off. Then again, lots of things can pay
off. But this way, you can become famous (in a sense), rich, and NOT HAVE TO DO A THING TO ACHIEVE IT!
Here's how it works:

Build the network homepage, then a blog template that links back to that homepage.
Get my friends to run a blog by themselves on my network.
Get 25 percent of their revenue, deducting from their 75 percent things like hosting fees.
Let the money roll in!

So, if you want to make some moolah, you should try doing this. It's a lot of work, but it can really pay off!
I have to admit, doing something like this can be a total waste of time if your network doesn't go anywhere. So I've decided to test it out myself. I'll keep you updated on how the network is doing and if it's actually been worth my while.

In the meantime, check out the first official site in the network, which will be shortly followed by good old FunnyMunny as soon as we work out some server kinks.

No comments: