4.21.2007

Here's to Another Review


My saviour! After relentless months (weeks? days?) of trying to increase my website's awareness, or exposure, or increase traffic or whatever else you wanna call it, a website that is dedicated just to that! This site, also by a thirteen year old, shows you how to make money online, which is one great business idea I'm trying to talk about. And failing. So if any of you want to give blogging, mini sites, or whatever other online business ideas I've talked about, check this guy out! He has a fancy page design too! One post that I really enjoyed that will help me fix this website up is a nice, simple list. Heaven on Internet!

2 comments:

Lupus Fighter said...

hi!

I also launched a Review Me program, more info here.

Blogger said...

Discover how THOUSAND of individuals like YOU are earning their LIVING online and are fulfilling their dreams TODAY.
CLICK HERE TO START TODAY