4.24.2007

Rave and Crave - Nothing to do with anything

Hmm.... My mom disagreed with me!

I find it interesting that you give this money making idea a thumbs up, when you gave a lemonade stand a thumbs down. With regards to how much time you need to spend getting your WOW character to a level of being valuable, I bet you make less money per hour gaming than you do selling lemonade. It would be interesting to compare some REAL time vs money charts for both.

MOoOM!
Lets back it up here, Crazy Cat Lady! (mhmm, das riiiight!) Now, let me ask yall THIS. Would you rather be sitting outside, all that awesome lemonade in front of you and not being able to drink it, waiting for someone to feel sorry for you and buy some lemonade? (I REALLY don't like lemonade stands....) Or would you rather be inside playing some awesome video game inside and knowing that in the end you'll get some cool cash reward for goofing off and having fun? Am I right? All in favour say "I'ma go to that poll and say aye!" (which will be up tomorrow)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I dont want to be called "Crazy Cat Lady" but i have to agree with... him/her... The game WoW costs about $20? a month, so if you take a year to get your account to a level worth selling at it will have costed you $240, and thats actually why WoW accounts sell for so much, because of the labor of the person creating it, and because it has costed them a good amount of money to get that account to that level. And think about it, if you have your own account that you play on, it costs you for both accounts, so... even though a lemonade stand may be boring... I'm not going to let my children pay $240 and hours of their lives to make about.. well $10 wow accounts don't sell for much more then 250 unless its exactly what they and many other people are looking for. Happy Blogging, and lets see some real good money making ideas in that book of yours :)

P.S. Show this to your mom, You said she disagrees with you.. right

Paris said...

Actually, it's $12 dollars a month, so, like I said, for a skillaged player it would take less than a year, costing around... not even 200 dollars to make it, and if they enjoy themselves, so be it!

PS: Crazy cat lady. :) No, I'm kidding.