4.24.2007

Silly yet Sightful

My friend asked me why she didn't have any money. At first i thought it was a silly question. But I realised that not everyone actually knows why they don't have any money. She spends only about $220 every year, but she was bringing in about $500 a year. But she has NO MONEY! Where has the money gone off to? (me, I wish) But obviously she's not completely aware of her spending habits. She started talking a little bit more about the little things she buys, and it quickly showed that she was a spend-a-lot.
What she should do is track everything she buys for a whole month, and see how much she really spends. That way it will show her what she's wasting and doesn't need to buy, and that can help her save money. Otherwise, she'll keep flushing money down the drain. Or the black hole in her wallet, which is where she thinks it goes.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is great advice.. learning to 'budget' early on in life will definitely help your financial future.

Anonymous said...

why should i trust a 13 year old?

Anonymous said...

who are you? i would like to see a face before i use ur advice. how do i know ur not a robot?

Anonymous said...

If you would like to contact "MunnyBagz" please either use the Forums or email him at munnybagz@yahoo.ca

As his co worker i can verify that he is, in fact real.

Paris said...

Rawrg! I was in the news, for god’s sake! I was on TV twice, and I can DEFINITELY verify that I am, in fact, very real.